Welcome to our new website for RestonUSE!
Here are some tips on how to use the site as a …
- Request or offer a service. Click the Service Exchange menu tab at the top of the page to access either the private members-only Facebook page or the hOurworld application, whichever you prefer. As before, you can also call or email to ask for help.
- Login directly to hOurworld to request or offer services.
- Check out upcoming and past events which are also both located under the Event menu tab.
- Follow our blog which is the replacement for our quarterly newsletter. Easy to do. Just go to the column on the right, and enter your email address in the Follow Blog Via Email section. See our Recent Blog Posts!
- Check out who is on our Board (Leadership item under About) or consider running for a vacant board position.
- Volunteer to help USE with our new website, organize or help with events, or take notes at board meetings.
- Pose comments or questions about content on our website or other questions about Reston USE.
- Learn about Reston USE by clicking the About menu tab. Check out our Welcome Video.
- Attend any upcoming USE event as our guest. Sign up to follow our blog (on the right side of the page, look for the Follow Blog Via Email section and enter your email address) to receive notices of upcoming events. Then email RestonUSETimeBank@gmail.com to register. No fee to attend.
- Consider joining USE to be able to request or offer services around our Reston community. You’ll find the application link under the Join menu tab.
- Contact us for more information about Reston USE, or with comments and questions about using our website.